Friday, November 27, 2009

Parliament of the World's Religions - almost there

Hi! This is David Rickey. I'm still planning my packing before I get packing to Australia. I hope to write short articles about my experiences at the Parliament and in Melbourne - perhaps spiritual and "spirit-ual" since I hope to visit a number of pubs while I am there. If I learn the technology, I hope to post some HD video here as well. But this is all an experiment, an adventure to begin Advent. I hope you will comment back, ask questions, suggest areas (and pubs, if you know of any) to explore. And by "areas" I also and more deeply mean spiritual areas of exploration. This Parliament will host as many as 10,000 people from as many as 500 different spiritual paths. I'm already feeling a bit overwhelmed.

Thank you for joining me on this "TRIP".

David

No comments:

Post a Comment